Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lots o' new goodies!

Hello again!

I have not posted in a while, and have since had a number of new posts up on msnbc.com. As usual, the posts that I normally point out are my illustrations, because they have my name mentioned. However, I also do the occasional headers, icons, and various sized teases and site graphics.

Since my last post, I've created a monster - in more ways than one! Today, I posted a gremlin! There's even a glimse of him, if you look quick, on the cover! A few days ago, I posted an illustration that, many people that I work with and otherwise deem my best work yet, in a style that I've gotten people urging me to do more in! And a few days before that, I had a fun illustration that I did for the business section make the FRONT COVER! It was up for most of the day - which is a long time for the front cover, and got me lots of great feedback. Of course it's not up on the cover now, but this is the illustration that went up.

All in all, I'd have to say personally, that I think these last 3 have been some of my better work thus far!

Enjoy!

No comments: