Thursday, November 8, 2007

¡Cuatro Más!

Here are four more illustrations to add to my collection of online editorial illustrations for msnbc.com. I've been getting a chance to do more of these lately because I've basically been "The Art Department". The rest of the department is so busy trying to get our new site redesign up and running, that all things creative and illustrative have fallen on my shoulders -- and I couldn't be happier!

Posted on Thursday, November 8:
Following the style of a few of my previous illustrations is a story in the Business section on how Generation-X'ers are not preparing for retirement quite as well as they should.

Posted on Tuesday, November 6:
Another fast turnaround and simplistic approach to a story in the Travel section on why people like to pack "everything AND the kitchen sink" in their carry-on luggage.

Posted on Monday, November 5:
A completely different style than I've done before, having not been "drawn" so much as "pieced together", is a story in the Business section on why women tend to call in sick more often than men.

Posted on Thursday, November 1:
One the fastest illustrations I've done, having gotten it at the last minute, is a story in the Travel section on travelers who tend to listen to their headphones too loud, among other things.

No comments: